This wonderful four bedroom end-of-terrace house offers a bright and spacious accommodation with double reception room, separate kitchen and large garden.
- Delightful four bedroom end-of-terrace house
- Large double reception room
- Spacious separate kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms and two singles
- Smart family bathroom
- Large garden with side access
- Garage to the rear of the property
- Off-street parking space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is situated on a quiet residential street just moments from many local amenities and transport links, while the area also offers many schools and parks.
Sutton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An independent fashion boutique in the heart of Worcester Park for its fashion-forward residents.
Authentic Italian restaurant on thriving Central Road.
Brilliant BBQ rib shack on Worcester Park's high street.
West Sutton station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,285 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,603 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 978 (90 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.