Set within a striking residential development in the heart of St James's, this fabulous three bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space with chic interiors and a private balcony.
- A wonderful three bedroom property
- Stunning dual-aspect reception room with space to dine
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and luxury en suite
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite
- Versatile third bedroom/study, guest cloakroom
- Secure entry and lift access
- Lovely private wraparound balcony
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
A superb range of prestigious shops, bars, cafes and restaurants can be found throughout St James's and Mayfair. St James's Park and Green Park are also close by.
St James's locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A wine and spirits shop for those with a sophisticated palate - this is the place to go to pick up something extra special.
The Savoy Hotel
World famous Omelette Arnold Bennett!
A hidden gem gym at the top of the Plaza Shopping Centre. It's been the setting for a few famous ITV film shoots and has an excellent double gym class session on a Sunday morning!
Piccadilly Circus station
Piccadilly Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Green Park station
Piccadilly Jubilee Victoria lines, Zone: 1
Leicester Square station
Piccadilly Northern lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £11,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Mayfair
020 7973 2000