This fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat, is presented in excellent condition throughout and is set within a purpose-built development.
- Large and bright one bedroom ground floor flat
- Private entrance
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Close to Sutton town centre
- Allocated off street parking space
- Bedroom with in built storage
- Contemporary kitchen and bathroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is situated just moments from the heart of Sutton, which offers a superb selection of amenities and great transport links.
Sutton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Just opened and fresh to Sutton with excellent cakes!
CAMRA Greater London Pub of the Year 2012 & 2013, which is run by a collective of locals. There's always a friendly welcome and the homemade, simple food goes down a treat as well!
The Wrythe Recreation Ground
On this location is a large underground air-raid shelter from the Second World War. The entrance and vents are visible, but it is not possible to enter the bunker. It also backs onto Carshalton Athletic FC football ground.
Carshalton Beeches station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,593 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,425 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 617 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.