This outstanding 5 bedroom house offers amazing entertaining space with benefiting from a spacious reception room with fabulous views over the River, 5 good-sized bedrooms and an integrated Garage.
- Amazing 5 bedroom house arranged over five floors
- Striking and spacious reception with views over the river
- Master bedroom with feature dressing room and en suite
- Feature dining room with bright bay-window
- Balcony with River views, 2 guest cloakrooms
- Excellent location for Chelsea and The River Thames
- Only a moments walk to the 200 acres of Battersea Park
- VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,474 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,434 (319 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Cheyne Walk is one of Chelsea's most luxurious and desirable locations ideally placed for Chelsea Harbour and the fashionable Kings Road while Sloane Square is within walking distance.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
While you're having your locks groomed in this upmarket salon, there's an excellent coffee and takeaway menu available from Eight over Eight!
The Chelsea Ram
A charming pub with rustic interiors set in the middle of a quiet residential area. It serves fantastic food and has seating outside too.
A great place for lunch on a sunny day overlooking Chelsea Harbour.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000