This outstanding 5 bedroom house offers amazing entertaining space with benefiting from a spacious reception room with fabulous views over the River, 5 good-sized bedrooms and garage.
- Amazing 5 bedroom house arranged over five floors
- Striking and spacious reception with views over the river
- Master bedroom with feature dressing room and en suite
- Feature dining room with bright bay-window
- 5 bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Excellent location for Chelsea and The River Thames
- Moments from the world famous King's Road
- Short walk from the desirable Battersea Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £2,246 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,253 (302 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Cheyne Walk is one of Chelsea's most luxurious and desirable locations. It is the heart of Historic Old Chelsea and is the setting of the palaces of Henry VIII, Cardinal Wolsey and Sir Thomas More, in Tudor times, as featured in Wolf Hall.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Big Easy
Best value weekday lunch meu. Think glass of Prosecco and sizzling plate of chicken fajitas for £10.
The newest gourmet burger joint on King's Road - great for an indulgent but fast lunch. Don't miss out on the mac 'n' cheese!
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000