This fantastic 2 bedroom raised ground floor flat offers a very spacious interior with bright rooms, modern fittings and fixtures and a great location.
- Stunning 2 bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Modern fittings and fixtures throughout
- Light interior with a high standard of décor
- 2 bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite
- Set within a wonderful period conversion
- High ceilings and original features throughout
- Spacious reception room with bay fronted window
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,720 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 841 (78 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is ideally located close to a wide range of shops and amenities situated on Fulham Road. The nearest underground station is Earls Court.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Lots Road Auctions
Come and find some weird and wonderful items every Sunday - from handbags, to furniture, paintings.
A great place for lunch on a sunny day overlooking Chelsea Harbour.
The Chelsea Ram
A charming pub with rustic interiors set in the middle of a quiet residential area. It serves fantastic food and has seating outside too.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000