This refreshingly bright two bedroom flat offers smart and very spacious living and entertaining space with a superb reception room/dining room and great roof terrace ideal for summer barbecues.
- Superb two bedroom duplex apartment
- Arranged over second and third floors
- Fantastic rear private roof terrace
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Smart integrated kitchen with breakfast bar
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, master featuring en suite
- Charming white suite bathroom
- Excellent location on a quiet residential street
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ifield Road is ideally placed for the wide range of shops, restaurants and other amenities found in Earls Court Road and trendy Fulham Road.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Lots Road Auctions
Come and find some weird and wonderful items every Sunday - from handbags, to furniture, paintings.
Wonderful homemade lunches in a lovely environment. Relaxed and cheerful!
Where breakfast dreams become a reality. Serving a range of dishes from healthy, to not so healthy options!
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,050 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 853 (79 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000