::UNDERGOWING COMPLETE REFURBISHMENT:: This refreshingly bright two bedroom flat offers smart and very spacious living and entertaining space with a superb reception room/dining room and great roof terrace.
- Superb two bedroom duplex apartment
- Arranged over second and third floors
- Fantastic rear private roof terrace
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Smart integrated kitchen with breakfast bar
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, master featuring en suite
- Charming white suite bathroom
- Excellent location on a quiet residential street
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ifield Road is ideally placed for the wide range of shops, restaurants and other amenities found in Earls Court Road and trendy Fulham Road.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This bar has fantastic deals on drinks every day of the week, from tequila and taco Tuesday, to Mojito Thursday! It's also a great place for watching sports and there's a pretty garden at the back with a BBQ area too.
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,050 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000