A stunning two bedroom flat offering a high standard of interior refurbishment with bright and airy rooms throughout, unique decór, contemporary fittings and a superb location on a residential street in Chelsea.
- Superb two bedroom first floor flat
- Fabulous reception room with ample dining area
- Sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bay fronted master bedroom with fitted storage
- Stylish fully tiled shower room
- Set within a delightful period property
- Good sized second bedroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Redcliffe Street is situated close to a wealth of shops, bars, restaurants and amenities on Old Brompton Road and Fulham Road which cater for every need. The nearest underground station is Earls Court.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Lots Road Auctions
Come and find some weird and wonderful items every Sunday - from handbags, to furniture, paintings.
A must on a nice summer's evening, this beautiful restaurant serves delicious European dishes in stunning surroundings.
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,540 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,373 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 648 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000