A superb two bedroom flat ideally placed in a beautiful period conversion moments from trendy Fulham Road and boasting en suite facilities, modern fittings and fixtures and lots of useful storage space.
- Highly desirable and spacious two bedroom property
- Bright reception room with bay windows
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Superb master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Good-sized bedroom and modern shower room
- Boasts a fantastic location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
A wealth of shops and amenities are close by on Old Brompton Road and Fulham Road and cater for every need.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
While you're having your locks groomed in this upmarket salon, there's an excellent coffee and takeaway menu available from Eight over Eight!
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 667 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.