Arranged over 3 spacious floors, this immaculately refurbished three bedroom luxury home offers 3 incredible bedrooms, a double reception and a superb location close to Chelsea's Westfield Park.
- Light reception with feature fireplace and bay windows
- Ample space to dine with a dining room
- Separate, contemporary fitted kitchen
- Gaggenau appliances and granite work tops
- 3 double bedrooms and a fantastic family bathrooms
- Feature lighting throughout and plush carpets
- Ample storage with fitted wardrobes and recessed storage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,787 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,532 (142 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Tetcott Road is a picturesque street offering easy access to a charming local park and a host of local boutiques available along Chelsea's fashionable King's Road.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
While you're having your locks groomed in this upmarket salon, there's an excellent coffee and takeaway menu available from Eight over Eight!
A lively neighbourhood pub serving great food and Badger ales on draft.
A great place for lunch on a sunny day overlooking Chelsea Harbour.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000