A superb 2 bedroom, lower ground floor flat boasting generous accommodation with open-plan living space, a fabulous master suite and a lovely private garden.
- Excellent lower ground floor flat in period conversion
- Wonderful reception room providing dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen with ample storage
- Master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Stylish white suite shower room and en suite bathroom
- Easy to maintain, private garden
- Enviable location in close to excellent amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Westgate Terrace is a beautiful residential street in the heart of Chelsea, and enjoys access to a wide variety of amenities with both Old Brompton Road and Fulham Road a short distance away.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A cool underground restaurant, bar and club serving the best Mediterranean food within a family environment, and delivering spectacular hospitality and preserving good old-fashioned values.
This bar has fantastic deals on drinks every day of the week, from tequila and taco Tuesday, to Mojito Thursday! It's also a great place for watching sports and there's a pretty garden at the back with a BBQ area too.
A trendy wine bar and shop in the heart of Fulham that also sells food - be sure to try the platters.
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,720 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,018 (94 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000