Benefitting from a private entrance, this exceptional two bedroom, 2 bathroom flat has been architecturally redesigned with an outstanding finish offering spacious interiors with high ceilings and an elegant décor.
- Fabulous two bedroom luxury apartment with private entrance
- Stunning period conversion with outstanding finish
- Two generously sized bedrooms with bespoke, fitted storage
- Stylish en suite bathroom to master bedroom
- Underfloor heating to sitting room and bathrooms
- Separate, fully fitted kitchen with high spec appliances
- Integrated sound and feature lighting
- Bespoke cabinetry and extra height doorways
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,984 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 980 (91 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Harcourt Terrace is an ideal location for exploring the shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Hollywood Road, Fulham Road and King's Road.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
The Malt House
A lovely gastro pub in the heart of Fulham Broadway.
A hidden gem in the Lots Road Village area of Chelsea.