Set on the 1st floor with a spacious reception with ample space to dine and a superb master suite with an en suite bathroom and fitted wardrobes.
- Light and spacious reception with ample space to dine
- Contemporary open plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- 2nd double bedroom with storage
- Family shower room and storage to entrance hall
- Quietly located for Fulham Road and Earls Court
- Presented in excellent condition
- Bright bay window to master bedroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,720 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 862 (80 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Westgate Terrace is quietly set back from the main road offering easy access to the many shops and restaurants available along Earls Court Road while Fulham Road and Hollywood Road are within walking distance.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
While you're having your locks groomed in this upmarket salon, there's an excellent coffee and takeaway menu available from Eight over Eight!
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000