Ideally located moments from the popular Fulham Road, this wonderful one bedroom flat recently refurbished to feature bright and airy rooms with neutral décor, spacious proportions and modern fittings.
- Fabulous one bedroom third floor flat
- Well proportioned reception room
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with dining area
- Contemporary shower room
- Large bedroom with ample storage space
- Set within an attractive period conversion
- Located in the heart of Chelsea
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Finborough Road is superbly located moments from trendy Fulham Road with a wide selection of restaurants and cafés, while King's Road is nearby for additional shopping. The nearest underground station is Earls Court.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This Tuscan restaurant in Chelsea is the real deal! The food is traditional and authentic and there's a cute covered patio area too.
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
A must on a nice summer's evening, this beautiful restaurant serves delicious European dishes in stunning surroundings.
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 501 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.