This beautiful 1 bedroom third floor flat has been recently refurbished to an extremely high standard with a stunning front-aspect reception room, fitted kitchen with access to a private terrace and a bright bedroom.
- Stunning 1 bedroom flat, in excellent condition
- Beautiful reception room with space for dining
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious bedroom and white suite bathroom
- Private terrace overlooking gardens
- Excellent location in Earls Court
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 650 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Coleherne Road is in a prime location close to the many shops and restaurants in South Kensington and Earls Court.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Where breakfast dreams become a reality. Serving a range of dishes from healthy, to not so healthy options!
Stamford Bridge - Chelsea
Home of the Mighty Blues! As well as matchdays, you can visit the museum or the brilliant Under the Bridge jazz club!
This bar has fantastic deals on drinks every day of the week, from tequila and taco Tuesday, to Mojito Thursday! It's also a great place for watching sports and there's a pretty garden at the back with a BBQ area too.