This outstanding four bedroom house is stylishly arranged over four floors and offers substantial living and entertainment space and three delightful terraces.
- Unique four bedroom four storey house
- Contemporary reception room with sliding patio doors
- Wonderful kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fabulous spiral staircase and entrance hall
- Superb master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Impressive built in storage space throughout
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard
- Three private roof terraces, ideal for entertaining
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Fulham Road is ideally located for many London landmarks while Fulham Broadway and Fulham Road offer a unique collection of fashionable boutiques while Chelsea's King's Road is within walking distance.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A must on a nice summer's evening, this beautiful restaurant serves delicious European dishes in stunning surroundings.
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
This Tuscan restaurant in Chelsea is the real deal! The food is traditional and authentic and there's a cute covered patio area too.
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,534 (235 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.