Situated on a tree-lined residential road, this attractive one bedroom garden flat features a substantial reception room, a west-facing bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a fantastic 45' garden.
- Substantial reception room with fireplace
- Open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Bay-fronted bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern bathroom
- Laundry room on the lower ground floor
- Superb private garden with patio and decking
- Quiet location yet moments from amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Lavender Hill are on the doorstep. Battersea Rise, Northcote Road and Clapham Common are also within easy reach.
Clapham Junction locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Be At One
Super tasty cocktails and a fantastic happy hour, where all cocktails are 2-4-1. The staff are so friendly and there's a good vibe here on a Friday and Saturday night.
A lovely pub in Battersea with a great garden at the back!
A lively neighbourhood pub serving great food and Badger ales on draft.
Clapham Junction station
South Western Railway London Overground Southern lines,
Clapham South station
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Clapham Common station
Northern line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,354 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £717 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 600 (55 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea
020 7801 1111