Boasting very substantial accommodation, this fantastic two bedroom flat is presented in great condition benefiting from bright, spacious rooms and a lovely private balcony offering fabulous views of the Thames.
- Set on the 8th floor of a prestigious riverside development
- Designed by Norman Foster
- Boasting a wealth of entertaining and living space
- Excellent condition with stunning wood floors
- Private balcony offering spectacular views across the Thames
- Concierge, gym, swimming pool and parking
- Stylish kitchen, Contemporary bathroom and en-suite
- Well proportioned bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is situated within a sophisticated development on the bank of the River Thames, moments away from the shops and restaurants on the Battersea Bridge Road and the open spaces of Battersea Park.
Battersea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Prince Albert
Perfect for a post-park refreshment, this traditional pub opposite Battersea Park's Albert Gate has plenty of tables outside.
Wonderful homemade lunches in a lovely environment. Relaxed and cheerful!
The Chelsea Ram
A charming pub with rustic interiors set in the middle of a quiet residential area. It serves fantastic food and has seating outside too.
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
Battersea Park station
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,528 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,400 (130 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea
020 7801 1111