A lovely three bedroom, ground floor flat set within a gated, purpose-built development, benefiting from well proportioned rooms throughout and an ideal location within the heart of Clapham Junction.
- Set within a gated development with a porter
- Secure electronic fob entry system
- Generous bay-fronted reception room
- Separate kitchen with space to dine
- Three good-sized doubel bedrooms
- Bathroom and shower room
- Communal gym and swimming pool
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
A great range of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants can be found around Clapham Junction, as well as excellent rail, overground and bus links.
Clapham Junction locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Jack's at the Junction
Great breakfasts and always busy!
Be At One
Super tasty cocktails and a fantastic happy hour, where all cocktails are 2-4-1. The staff are so friendly and there's a good vibe here on a Friday and Saturday night.
Battersea Arts Centre
Whether you're into theatre, comedy or the fantastic annual ale festival, Battersea Arts Centre always has something interesting on.
Clapham Junction station
South Western Railway London Overground Southern lines,
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
Wandsworth Town station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £876 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,109 (103 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea
020 7801 1111