With a balcony overlooking Battersea Park, amazing 40' reception room, three wonderfully spacious bedrooms and contemporary interior, this superb apartment really has the wow factor!.
- Amazing three bedroom apartment
- Set on the sixth floor (with lift and concierge)
- Prestigious apartment block overlooking Battersea park
- Wonderfully vast living and entertaining space with a contemporary interior
- Two private balconies and two bathrooms
- Stunning 40' reception room with open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Substantial and bigger than average bedrooms
- Excellent condition throughout
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Queenstown Road is close to bars and shops of Battersea Park Road, with the exclusive amenities of King's Road just across the river. The closest station is Battersea Park (British Rail).
Battersea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
North St. Deli
In the heart of Clapham Old Town, this deli's very friendly staff sell freshly made salads and sandwiches.
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
Battersea Park station
Wandsworth Road station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,273 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,658 (154 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea
020 7801 1111