This outstanding two bedroom luxury apartment is set on the third floor of the sought-after riverside development; Battersea Power Station and boasts two private winter gardens, lift access and residents facilities.
- Light and well arranged reception with ample space to dine
- Contemporary open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms with access to winter garden
- Ample storage with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Chic family bathroom
- Parquet flooring with underfloor heating
- Lift access and on site concierge
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Circus Road West offers a sublime array of residents facilities including gym, pool, concierge, breakfast clubs, bars and restaurants while the spacious Battersea Park and Sloane Square are a moments walk away.
Battersea Power Station locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Battersea Park station
Victoria line, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 775 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.