This fantastic, light and spacious two bedroom luxury apartment is arranged on the 12th floor, of a superior riverside development offering fantastic on-site residents facilities.
- Light reception with ample space to dine
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Family bathroom and ample storage
- Lift access and on site concierge
- Residents pool, gym and breakfast club
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Battersea Power Station is ideally located along the River Thames while Battersea Park is a moments walk away. Local transport is plentiful with regular busses to Sloane Square and Vauxhall.
Battersea Power Station locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
Delicias de Portugal
Super favourite amongst locals and professionals in the area. Great selection of salads, sandwiches, pastas, wines, meat and cheese, and take away lunch. Usually the queue starts on the street outside of the shop.
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Battersea Park station
Victoria line, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,035 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 891 (82 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.