Arranged on the 2nd floor, this spacious and well arranged 2 bedroom luxury apartment is ideally located within the new Battersea Power Station, riverside development and offers 2 bathrooms, a substantial winter garden.
- Good size reception with space to dine
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom
- 2nd double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Ample storage and Lift access
- Concierge service and superior residents facilities and breakfast club
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 986 (91 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Battersea Park station
Victoria line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Battersea Power Station is a sought after new riverside development and offers a host of on site facilities including gyms, pubs, restaurants and coffee shops.
Nine Elms locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
Peggy Porschen Cakes
An Instagram-worthy star location, with amazing cakes, teas, and coffees and a great pink exterior