Located on the edge of Barnes Common, this spacious four bedroom detached house offers an exceptional finish throughout, spacious modern kitchen, patio rear garden and off-street parking.
- Beautifully present four bedroom three floor detached house
- Exceptional modern finish throughout
- Expansive open-plan modern kitchen
- Wonderful reception room with bi-fold doors
- Located on the edge of Barnes Common
- Separate dining room and well-manicured garden
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Three further good-sized bedrooms, one with en-suite
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Vine Road is within easy reach of the many shops, bars and restaurants of Barnes and Putney while the open green spaces of Barnes Common, Richmond Park and Roehampton Golf Course are nearby.
Barnes locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Real Cheese Shop
As well as the firm favourites, this delightful cheese shop sells more unusual cheeses from all over Europe.
A delightful leafy spot in the centre of Barnes next to Barnes High Street.
Coach & Horses
An amazing little pub right on Barnes High Street.
Barnes Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,239 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,845 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,490 (231 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond
020 8973 2700