A chic interior designed raised ground floor apartment offering stylish living space, fully refurbished to an exceptional standard throughout and benefiting from stunning landscaped Garden with storage shed.
- Wonderful 2 bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Set within a period conversion with lovely entrance hall
- Sonos surround sound system and bespoke lighting throughout
- Chic living room with exposed brick wall and gas fireplace
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with bespoke granite worktop
- Integrated Bosch and Whirlpool appliances
- Master bedroom with gorgeous en suite facilities
- Stunning Garden with integrated irrigation and lighting
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £764 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 566 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
East Putney station
District line, Zone: 2/3
Putney Bridge station
District line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Schubert Road is ideally located moments from Wandsworth Park by the River Thames, and is also close to the wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants in both Putney and Wandsworth.
East Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
Putt in the Park
A fun day out playing crazy golf in Wandsworth Park.