This fantastic two bedroom flat of generous proportions includes a bright reception room, separate dining room, exceptionally stylish kitchen all set within a popular mansion block with off-street parking.
- Bay-fronted reception room with feature fireplace
- Stylish kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Separate dining room leading on to kitchen
- Beautiful bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Well presented throughout
- Large master bedroom with plenty of storage
- Located on a quiet residential street
- Excellent location to central Putney
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Putney Heath Lane is ideally located just moments from the green spaces and woodland walks of Putney Heath, and within easy reach of the many shops, restaurants and other amenities of Putney. The nearest station is East Putney (District Line).
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sean at Midori Sushi makes the best katsu curry, terriyaki and sushi in front of you - it's delicious!
A country-style pub with a beer garden that is lovely for an evening drink in summer, or get cosy inside during winter.
Amazing coffee shop serving Allpress Espresso, breakfast items and lunchtime treats.
East Putney station
District line, Zone: 2/3
District line, Zone: 3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £934 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,022 (94 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000