Ideally situated for amenities, this fantastic two bedroom maisonette boasts stylish accommodation with 14' reception room, stunning kitchen, direct access to communal garden and off-street parking.
- Arranged over the ground and first floors
- Private entrance
- Generous reception room with doors to communal garden
- Open-plan kitchen with space to dine
- Two good-sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom and separate WC
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Marrick Close is ideally located by amenities on Upper Richmond Road with a greater selection of shops, bars and restaurants close by in Putney town centre and Barnes Village, and is close to the green spaces of Barnes Common.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Looking out over Barnes Pond, you feel as if you're living in the countryside...
The busiest place in Barnes! Great for breakfast and a morning coffee, plus you can stock up on fantastic bread and cakes too.
Tanyas Fish Bar
Great takeaway fish and chips in the centre of Barnes.
Barnes Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,354 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £637 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 766 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.