A stunning two bedroom flat in a central Putney location offering luxurious living space with an 18' reception room, charming garden room and lovely finish throughout.
- Gorgeous two bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Bright and airy accommodation with off-street parking
- Exceptional finish and beautiful wood floors
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Good-sized kitchen
- Bay-fronted master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second good-sized bedroom
- Bathroom, communal Garden and communal swimming pool
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £934 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 844 (78 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
East Putney station
District line, Zone: 2/3
Putney Bridge station
District line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Moments from the transport links of Putney, as well as the shops, restaurants and bars of Putney High Street and the Putney Exchange shopping centre. The wide open spaces of Putney Heath are also within easy reach.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
The Italian Boys
The best homemade focaccia sandwiches.
Sean at Midori Sushi makes the best katsu curry, terriyaki and sushi in front of you - it's delicious!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000