Enviably situated close to the green expanses of Richmond Park, this superb six bedroom house boasts exceptionally spacious accommodation with two reception rooms, benefiting from 75' garden and off-street parking.
- A wonderful six bedroom detached house
- Bright and generously proportioned living space
- Reception room with adjoining kitchen/dining room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Five additional good-sized bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Attractive 75' private rear garden
- Includes ample off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ullswater Crescent is located just moments from the beautiful open spaces of both Richmond Park and Wimbledon Common, and within easy reach of the many shops, bars and restaurants available in Kingston town centre.
Kingston Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Isabella Plantation, Richmond Park
Exquisitely beautiful during the summer months. Well worth a visit.
You can't beat a wintry walk through Richmond Park...
Quirky cafe on Coombe Lane that's great for a quiet cup of tea or a quick catch up.
New Malden station
Raynes Park station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,777 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,976 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,176 (202 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston
020 8879 2121