Situated on a quiet residential street, this bright one bedroom flat offers ample accommodation with a well proportioned bedroom along with a spacious open-plan kitchen and reception room.
- Light and bright one bed flat
- Large open plan kitchen and reception room
- Presented in good condition throughout
- Quiet and peaceful residential location
- Contemporary bathroom suit
- Good-size double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Superb first time buy or rental investment
- Close to the wonderful Putney Heath
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated in Kersfield House, the green open spaces and woodland walks of Putney Heath are within easy reach, while the exceptional range of shops, bars and restaurants on Putney High Street are also nearby.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A country-style pub with a beer garden that is lovely for an evening drink in summer, or get cosy inside during winter.
UK Star Nails
I love this nail bar! Their prices are very good and they always do a really good job. You may have to wait to be seen, but it's worth it...
A cosy and casual pub with fireplace and great food!
East Putney station
District line, Zone: 2/3
District line, Zone: 3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £637 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 422 (39 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.