A stunning two bedroom apartment located within a modern development in Putney offering bright and spacious living throughout, a communal roof terrace and underground parking.
- Fantastic two bedroom apartment
- Lovely open-plan reception room leading to private balcony
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Contemporary second bathroom suite
- Fantastic location in central Putney
- Communal gym and concierge service
- Secure underground parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Chartfield Avenue is ideally located for all local bars, restaurants and shops of Putney High Street with the River Thames also nearby. Putney (National Rail) is the nearest station with the A3 allowing the motorist easy access in and out of London.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
Sean at Midori Sushi makes the best katsu curry, terriyaki and sushi in front of you - it's delicious!
UK Star Nails
I love this nail bar! Their prices are very good and they always do a really good job. You may have to wait to be seen, but it's worth it...
East Putney station
District line, Zone: 2/3
Putney Bridge station
District line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,035 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 738 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.