Located in the charming Emerald Square this lovely 4 bedroom house arranged over 3 floors boasts bright and spacious interiors with 2 reception rooms, 2 en suite bedrooms, a balcony, beautiful garden and parking.
- A recently redecorated 4 bedroom house arranged over 3 floors
- Spacious Master bedroom and 2nd bedroom with feature en suites
- Extensive open plan kitchen/reception room with space to entertain
- 2nd Reception room leading out to Balcony
- Contemporary large kitchen with integrated appliances and breakfast bar
- Well maintained private garden
- Double Driveway
- Fantastic location close by to many amenities and green spaces
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,273 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,488 (138 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Barnes Bridge station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Emerald Square is ideally situated off Roehampton Lane within reach of the numerous shops, bars and restaurants of central Putney, while the green spaces of Putney Heath and Richmond Park are also close by.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The White Hart
A fantastic atmosphere, menu and views of the Thames. Perfect for relaxing and watching the rowers.
The Italian Boys
The best homemade focaccia sandwiches.
A cosy and casual pub with fireplace and great food!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000