Boasting a high level specification throughout, this stunning three bedroom lower ground floor flat benefits from an open-plan fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en suite and a private rear garden.
- Stunning three bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Finished to a high specification throughout
- Open-plan contemporary fitted kitchen
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Two additional good size bedrooms and two further bathrooms
- Benefits from a well maintained private rear garden
- Excellent location for the transport links at Barnes station
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Upper Richmond Road is located close to a number of local amenities or a larger range of shops, restaurants and bars can be found within Putney. Barnes mainline station is nearby for transport links.
West Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Real Cheese Shop
As well as the firm favourites, this delightful cheese shop sells more unusual cheeses from all over Europe.
A healthy buffet that changes every Friday and charged by weight. Lots of choice, great food and right in the heart of Barnes next to the pond.
Barnes Fruit & Veg
Excellent quality produce that's cheaper than the supermarket!
Barnes Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,256 (116 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000