An exceptionally spacious one bedroom flat situated on a quiet residential road and boasting striking interiors with high ceilings throughout.
- Stunning ground floor flat close to Streatham Common
- Substantial reception room with feature fireplace
- Beautiful, bespoke fitted kitchen
- Sizeable bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe and balcony
- Stylish shower room and separate guest cloakroom
- Immaculately presented throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Lewin Road is located just off Streatham High Road, which offers a wide range of shops, bars and amenities. The open spaces of Streatham Common are also easily accessed.
Streatham Common locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This gastropub next to Streatham Common is fantastic! The décor is really cool, there's an impressive outdoor seating area with fires and the food is outstanding.
A fantastic choice of Spanish food and drink all at great value!
Cut the Mustard
This delightful cafe between Tooting and Streatham is a real hidden gem. They have everything you would expect on a brunch menu and the portions are huge!
Streatham Common station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,077 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,232 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 819 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Streatham
020 8150 5400