Set within a magnificent low-rise mansion building in central Streatham this tastefully decorated two bedroom, third floor Art Deco flat has stunning wood floors, and a contemporary eat-in kitchen.
- Beautiful original stained glass Art Deco styled windows
- Bright inviting hallway
- Huge reception room with central fireplace
- Ceiling fan lighting within the two bedrooms and reception
- Modern kitchen with built-in seating and dishwasher
- Two large double bedrooms, ideal for sharers
- Attractive bathroom with a separate WC
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Streatham High Road is a minute away for a huge variety of shops, bars and restaurants to suit all tastes. Streatham Hill station is also with easy reach for links towards Clapham Junction, while the A23 provides motorists with rapid access to the South.
Streatham Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tooting Bec Lido
A great place for a swim! Because it's an open air pool, it's ideal in the summer.
The best decor I have ever seen in a bar. The Hamlet is almost like a Hidden Gem in Streatham. Beautiful food, cocktails and staff.
The owners who are friendly and love a chat and a joke. The bar sells great tapas and you can enjoy an old fashioned leisurely lunch in a bar that has the atmosphere of a bygone age - love it.
Streatham Hill station
Tulse Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,631 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,232 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 948 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Streatham
020 8150 5400