A well presented studio flat set in a popular purpose-built development and benefiting from easy access to Balham's shops, eateries and bars.
- Set within sought-after purpose built development
- Chic bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Benefiting from neutral décor throughout
- Generous, bright studio room with built in storage
- Provides separate modern kitchen
- New carpet in the studio room
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Du Cane Court is conveniently situated within easy reach of Balham High Road, which offers a good selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
Balham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Balham Bowls Club
The heartbeat of Balham's nightlife, this vibrant pub is open until 1am Friday and Saturday and also serves food from the bar and dining area.
A cafe selling delicious coffee, cakes, bread and healthy juices ready to go.
Always great modern European food at this Michelin-starred restaurant. Perfect for a special occasion.
Southern Northern lines, Zone: 3
Tooting Bec station
Northern line, Zone: 3
Wandsworth Common station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £557 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 258 (23 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.