A fantastic 4 bedroom house offering stylish and spacious accommodation arranged over three floors and benefiting from generous reception/dining room, modern eat-in kitchen and attractive 36' garden.
- Stunning 4 bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Boasts contemporary interior throughout
- Offers bright and spacious reception/dining room
- Features stylish eat-in kitchen
- Provides four generous, well presented bedrooms
- Benefits from lovely garden extending 36'
- Excellent location with Earlsfield
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,325 (123 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Wimbledon Park station
District line, Zone: 3
Haydons Road station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Franche Court Road is ideally situated close to a wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants in both Earlsfield and Tooting, and within easy reach of the beautiful green expanses of Wandsworth Common.
Earlsfield locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A female-only boutique fitness studio that boasts and inclusive community to make its members feel safe to better themselves as they need.
Donburi & Co.
A healthy and delicious Korean restaurant with reasonable prices and an array of classic Korean dishes.
Fantastic for 'fishy Fridays' or a cheeky lunchtime deal for £4.50. Great quality fish shipped down daily from Scotland.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earlsfield
020 8963 5100