This lovely three bedroom house boasts beautifully presented living space with large reception room and stylish kitchen/dining room, further benefiting from stunning garden and off-street parking.
- Fantastic three bedroom house
- Bright and attractive accommodation throughout
- Generous reception room with heaps of space
- Modern kitchen with ample space for dining
- Master bedroom with walk-wardrobe and en suite bathroom
- Wonderful private garden ideal for entertaining
- Off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Dawnay Gardens is a quiet cul-de-sac situated moments from the many shops, bars and restaurants available in Earlsfield and within easy reach of the green expanses of Wandsworth Common.
Earlsfield locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Once featured in Time Out's top 50 restaurants in London, the original restaurant started in Raynes Park, with people flocking from all over London for an authentic Korean dining experience.
Fantastic for 'fishy Fridays' or a cheeky lunchtime deal for £4.50. Great quality fish shipped down daily from Scotland.
An awesome Pakistani restaurant serving delicious curries! Really busy, a lively atmosphere and really good for large groups of people.
Wimbledon Park station
District line, Zone: 3
Wandsworth Common station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £764 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,432 (133 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.