An impressive three bedroom apartment offering luxurious living space, set within Ascensis Tower, part of the prestigious Battersea Reach development on the banks of the River Thames at Wandsworth Bridge.
- Located on the thirteenth floor (with lift)
- Vast dual-aspect reception room
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suites
- Additional double bedroom and chic bathroom
- Private roof terrace and private balcony with amazing views
- Two secure underground parking spaces
- Multimedia system, comfort cooling and underfloor heating
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
A great range of on-site amenities are available including convenience store, gym, creche, bar/restaurant and patisserie. The shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Wandsworth Town, Fulham and Clapham Junction are also close by.
Wandsworth Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
Flour to the People
Gorgeous local sourdough bakery that makes amazing coffees and fry ups - even homemade baked beans and perfect poached eggs!
There is no better pub on a Sunday for a boozy session! It has a huge outside area looking out over the banks of the Thames by Wandsworth Bridge.
Wandsworth Town station
Clapham Junction station
South Western Railway London Overground Southern lines,
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,433 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea
020 7801 1111