An impressive three bedroom apartment offering luxurious living space, set within Ascensis Tower, part of the prestigious Battersea Reach development on the banks of the River Thames at Wandsworth Bridge.
- Located on the thirteenth floor (with lift)
- Vast dual-aspect reception room
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suites
- Additional double bedroom and chic bathroom
- Private roof terrace and private balcony with amazing views
- Two secure underground parking spaces
- Multimedia system, comfort cooling and underfloor heating
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
A great range of on-site amenities are available including convenience store, gym, creche, bar/restaurant and patisserie. The shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Wandsworth Town, Fulham and Clapham Junction are also close by.
Wandsworth Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A lovely triangular green that is the centrepiece of this delightful area.
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
Be At One
Super tasty cocktails and a fantastic happy hour, where all cocktails are 2-4-1. The staff are so friendly and there's a good vibe here on a Friday and Saturday night.
Wandsworth Town station
Clapham Junction station
South Western Railway London Overground Southern lines,
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,433 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,638 (152 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea
020 7801 1111