Situated within a modern development in the heart of Wandsworth, this beautiful two bedroom flat offers a modern décor throughout with a private balcony, concierge service and lovely views across King George's Park.
- Stunning two bedroom eighth floor apartment
- Open-plan reception room with access to balcony
- Stylish kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Good sized second double bedroom
- Private balcony with views across King George's Park
- Concierge service and lift access
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Buckhold Road is located just moments from Wandsworth's popular Southside Shopping Center, offering a wide range of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants with Wandsworth Town station (National Rail) also nearby.
Wandsworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Putt in the Park
A fun day out playing crazy golf in Wandsworth Park.
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
Wandsworth Town station
East Putney station
District line, Zone: 2/3
District line, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,104 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 783 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000