Arranged over three floors and situated in a quiet residential road near the river in Wandsworth, this lovely four bedroom house features an open-plan reception room with space to dine and a modern fitted kitchen.
- Bright and well proportioned four bedroom house
- Arranged over three floors
- Open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Contemporary kitchen with access to private decked area
- Master bedroom with en-suite and access to private balcony
- Three further good size bedrooms
- Excellent location close to the amenities of Wandsworth
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Sudlow Road is just moments from the green open spaces and woodland walks of Wandsworth Park and the many shops, supermarkets and restaurants of Wandsworth are within easy reach.
Wandsworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
Putt in the Park
A fun day out playing crazy golf in Wandsworth Park.
Wandsworth Town station
East Putney station
District line, Zone: 2/3
Putney Bridge station
District line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £934 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,403 (130 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.