A superb two bedroom third floor apartment offering attractive living space benefiting from bright reception room, two bathrooms and underground parking, set within a modern development located by the River Thames.
- Stunning two bedroom apartment
- Bright and contemporary living space throughout
- Smart reception room with ample dining space
- Modern semi-open-plan kitchen
- Private balcony and Underground parking
- Fantastic riverside location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Osiers Road is enviably situated moments from Wandsworth Park by the River Thames and close to a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants in both Putney and Wandsworth.
East Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Putt in the Park
A fun day out playing crazy golf in Wandsworth Park.
The Hurlingham Club
The perfect setting for summer lawn sports and afternoon tea in the sunshine.
There is no better pub on a Sunday for a boozy session! It has a huge outside area looking out over the banks of the Thames by Wandsworth Bridge.
Wandsworth Town station
East Putney station
District line, Zone: 2/3
Putney Bridge station
District line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,354 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,035 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 793 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.