A wonderfully bright and spacious one bedroom ground floor flat that has been finished to a high standard throughout with a stylish and modern décor and further benefiting from a private and well-maintained garden.
- Gorgeous ground floor flat on quiet tree-lined street
- Substantial bay fronted reception room with dining area
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
- Lovey private garden ideal for entertaining
- Beautifully presented with stylish décor throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This fantastic flat is situated on a quiet tree-lined residential street, ideally located just moments from local amenities and within easy reach of a comprehensive range of bars, shops and restaurants in central Wimbledon.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Coffee in the Wood
A lovely coffee shop that embraces the heart and soul of the borough.
Bursting at the seams, this Italian restaurant always leaves you feeling full and smiley.
The William Morris
Sat on the River Wandle, a traditional, warm and welcoming pub. Serves a great Sunday roast. Perfect for a drink on a summer's afternoon.
Haydons Road station
Colliers Wood station
Northern line, Zone: 3
South Wimbledon station
Northern line, Zone: 3/4
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,354 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,301 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 570 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.