Offering beautifully presented living space located on a sought-after road in the heart of Wimbledon, this 3 bedroom house features a stylish kitchen and gated off-street Parking.
- Wonderful period house on pretty crescent road
- Two charming reception rooms, both with period fireplaces
- Spacious kitchen/dining room leading to garden
- 3 generous bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom, guest cloak room and utility room
- Original features including lovely wood flooring
- Lawned Garden with Patio area
- Off-street Parking to rear with electric gates
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,967 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,302 (120 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
District South Western Railway Thameslink Southern Tram lines, Zone: 3
South Wimbledon station
Northern line, Zone: 3/4
Wimbledon Chase station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is superbly located in a quiet street close to an excellent range of shops, restaurants and bars along The Broadway. Wimbledon Village is also within easy reach, offering a selection trendy bars and cafes.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This café serves the perfect sweet and savoury crêpes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The milkshakes are delicious too!
Fantastic breakfasts - even the vegetarian one is great!
Delightful baked goods in true village fashion.