Located moments from South Wimbledon underground station, this wonderful 2 bedroom duplex flat boasts a spacious reception room, a bright eat-in kitchen and main bedroom with en suite.
- Attractive 2 bedroom first and second floor flat
- Spacious reception room bathed in natural light
- Modern kitchen with ample storage and space to dine
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Good-sized second double bedroom
- Stylish white suite bathroom
- Beautifully presented throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,430 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,023 (95 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
South Wimbledon station
Northern line, Zone: 3/4
Haydons Road station
Colliers Wood station
Northern line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Hamilton Road is a no-through road off Merton High Street, situated within easy reach of the centre of Wimbledon, which offers a comprehensive range of shops, restaurants and other amenities.
South Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bursting at the seams, this Italian restaurant always leaves you feeling full and smiley.
The greatest late night hotspot to party your worries away.
The William Morris
Sat on the River Wandle, a traditional, warm and welcoming pub. Serves a great Sunday roast. Perfect for a drink on a summer's afternoon.