Boasting an excellent location, this superb two bedroom lower ground floor maisonette offers stylish and spacious accommodation including a wonderful en suite master bedroom and a fabulous private garden.
- Amazing lower ground floor maisonette in period conversion
- Gorgeous reception room bathed in natural light
- Contemporary fitted kitchen offering ample space to dine
- Generous master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Good-sized second bedroom with storage space
- Stylish bathroom with a neutral finish
- Fantastic mature south-facing garden with patio area
- Presented to the highest of standards throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Woodside is superbly situated moments from the amenities along Wimbledon Hill and is within easy reach of the shops, cafes and bars of both The Broadway and Wimbledon Village.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic breakfasts - even the vegetarian one is great!
The Old Frizzle
The best halloumi skewers and cocktails! The whole place is surrounded by fairy lights and has live bands on at the weekend.
Serving tasty French food, this restaurant is part of a small chain and has an impressive interior. The atmosphere is really romantic and there's a pretty outdoor seating area too.
District South Western Railway Thameslink Southern Tram lines, Zone: 3
Haydons Road station
Wimbledon Park station
District line, Zone: 3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,324 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,464 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 891 (82 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900