Situated close to Wimbledon Common and Putney Heath in a purpose-built development, this lovely three bedroom duplex flat offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout.
- Fantastic three bedroom duplex flat in desirable location
- Bright and spacious reception room with space to dine
- Smart separate kitchen with fitted appliances
- Arranged over two floors
- Modern bathroom and additional WC
- Three good sized bedrooms with space for storage
- Superb location close to Wimbledon Common and Putney Heath
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Keevil Drive is conveniently situated for shops and amenities in Southfields, and close to the beautiful green expanses of both Putney Heath and Wimbledon Common.
Southfields locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A cosy and casual pub with fireplace and great food!
Amazing coffee shop serving Allpress Espresso, breakfast items and lunchtime treats.
The Italian Boys
The best homemade focaccia sandwiches.
District line, Zone: 3
East Putney station
District line, Zone: 2/3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,119 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £637 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 843 (78 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000