This superb 2 bedroom ground floor apartment offers bright and well proportioned interiors, with a beautiful double-aspect reception, substantial Main bedroom with En Suite shower room and underground Parking.
- Fabulous ground floor flat in prime Wimbledon location
- Generous reception room offering ample space to dine
- Contemporary fitted kitchen boasting integrated appliances
- Spacious main bedroom with En Suite and fitted wardrobes
- Great sized 2nd bedroom also with fitted wardrobes
- Additional stylish white suite bathroom
- Presented to a high standard throughout with modern fittings
- Secure underground Parking space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 948 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Raynes Park station
Wimbledon Chase station
District South Western Railway Thameslink Southern Tram lines, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ridgway is ideally located close to a wide range of shopping and entertainment amenities along the Broadway and Wimbledon High Street and is within easy reach of the wide open spaces of Wimbledon Common.
Wimbledon Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great fitness centre for Raynes Park's locals.
Rose & Crown
This traditional pub in Wimbledon Village serves a great Sunday roast. There's a lovely beer garden too, which is great for drinks in the summer.
Cocktails, mocktails and more! This sophisticated bar serves food too.