Situated within a peaceful residential location, this lovely three bedroom house is well-presented throughout with a rear patio garden, two off-street parking spaces, three double bedrooms and lots of natural light.
- Large reception room with sliding doors to garden
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Smart kitchen with plenty of storage within
- Separate WC on ground floor
- Spacious patio garden ideal for entertaining
- Quiet residential location
- Two off-street parking spaces
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Kenley Road is in easy reach of a wide variety of local amenities in both South Wimbledon and central Wimbledon with Morden station (Northern Line) also just a short distance away.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Deen City Farms
A small, local petting farm with a riding school and free admission.
Morden Hall Park
With the River Wandle flowing through, there are meadows and wetlands with lots of wildlife and a beautiful rose garden. A fantastic place to walk, run or ride through. At the end of summer, a beer festival is also held here.
This café serves the perfect sweet and savoury crêpes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The milkshakes are delicious too!
Northern line, Zone: 4
South Merton station
Morden South station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,313 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,825 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 808 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900