Situated in a popular tree-lined residential street, this gorgeous 4 bedroom house is presented in exceptional condition offering ample living space, en suite facilities and a fabulous landscaped private Garden.
- Fantastic 4 bedroom period terraced house
- Wonderful double reception room with bay window
- Modern fitted kitchen with new Bosch appliances.
- Spaciously arranged over 3 floors
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Superb landscaped rear Garden with shed
- Family bathroom and 2 En-Suite bathrooms
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £2,236 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Merton (other areas)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,756 (163 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
South Wimbledon station
Northern line, Zone: 3/4
District South Western Railway Thameslink Southern Tram lines, Zone: 3
Wimbledon Chase station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Branksome Road is well located for a range of amenities along nearby Kingston Road while straight forward access to Wimbledon Broadway provides access to an expansive range of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Old Frizzle
The best halloumi skewers and cocktails! The whole place is surrounded by fairy lights and has live bands on at the weekend.
The William Morris
Sat on the River Wandle, a traditional, warm and welcoming pub. Serves a great Sunday roast. Perfect for a drink on a summer's afternoon.
New Wimbledon Theatre
Bringing West End shows to the heart of Wimbledon since Edwardian times, as well as new and experimental productions.