A gorgeous one bedroom apartment benefiting from contemporary and spacious living space including a gorgeous reception room with integrated audio system and modern open-plan kitchen.
- Stunning fourth floor flat with a beautiful finish
- Amazing reception room with electric windows and blinds
- Stylish open-plan kitchen
- Superb bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Fabulous bathroom with walk-in shower
- Surround sound and underfloor heating throughout
- Excellent location close to Wimbledon Town Centre
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is situated close to the local amenities of Merton High Street and is within easy reach of the shopping centre, bars and restaurants along The Broadway.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Old Frizzle
The best halloumi skewers and cocktails! The whole place is surrounded by fairy lights and has live bands on at the weekend.
Aya Lebanese Cuisine
The staff are always welcoming, the food beats all other competition of its type. Not only is the food delicious but healthy because of being charcoal grilled. There is always a friendly, welcoming, lively environment every time I go and take the family.
A cinema on Wimbledon's doorstep showing both arts and mainstream films.
South Wimbledon station
Northern line, Zone: 3/4
District South Western Railway Thameslink Southern Tram lines, Zone: 3
Haydons Road station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,285 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,376 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 673 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.